Issachar Generation Ministries (IGM)
1. We believe that the Bible is error free, unchangeable, active and alive Word of God. It consists of 66 books which are the basis for life and ministry of the church and all scriptures are written by the inspiration of God.
2. We believe that there is only one living and true God in three manifestations as God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit who is infinite in being and Perfection.
3. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the Son Of God, born of Virgin Mary and in Him is the fullness of the Godhead bodily.
4. We believe that Man was Created in the image and likeness of God and fallen as a result of disobeying God. We also believe that the only way for the restoration of man from the fall is by accepting Jesus Christ as a personal Saviour.
5. We believe that salvation involves the redemption of the whole man, and is offered freely to all who accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Saviour, who by His own blood obtained eternal redemption for the believer.
6. We believe in the Baptisms has a sacrament of the New Testament, ordained by Jesus Christ not only for the solemn admission of the party baptised in to the visible church; but also, to be to him a sign and a seal of the covenant of grace as a member of the body of Christ. And we believe that believers be baptised in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
7. We believe that the New Testament church of Jesus Christ is represented by the local body of believers who are associated by covenant in the faith and fellowship of the gospel, observing water Baptism, Baptism of the Holy Ghost and the Lord’s communion.
8. We are committed to Christ’s teaching of the gospel of the kingdom of God, and depending on the power of the Holy Spirit, to raise disciples.
9. We believe in the resurrection of the dead because Jesus Christ rose from the dead on the third day and He is alive forevermore exalted in the heavenly places.
10. We believe that the end of the world is now; and that Christ will descend from heaven and raise the dead from the grave to final retribution; that a solemn separation will then take place; that the wicked will be adjudged to endless punishment and the righteous to endless joy; and that this judgement will fix forever the final state of man in Heaven or Lake of fire, on principles of righteousness according to Scriptures.